The girlfriend experience
> Any man who has ever had a girlfriend can attest to this.
> This is just too good. Animation, adorableness, substance. I really hope there are more of these.
It’s too adorable not to reblog again.
This is my roommate and his boyfriend. All the freaking way.
I will reblog this as many times as it comes up on my dash <333
- MBTI Personality Test
- MBTI Personality Descriptions
- 123 Character Flaws
- Character Trait Cheat Sheet
- List of Personality Traits
- Character Virtues And Vices
- Underused Personalities
- 7 Rules For Picking Names
- Character Names
- Character Name Resources
- Surnames Masterpost
- Types of Voice
- Showing Character Emotion
- Writing Characters Of Colour
- More On Writing Characters Of Colour
- All Characters Talk The Same
- Character Description
- 100 Character Development Questions
- Character Development Questionnaire
- 30 Day Character Development Meme
- Character Development Check List
- Character Development Through Hobbies
- List Of Character Secrets - Part 1 - Part 2
- Mysterious Characters
- Flat Characters
- European Characters
- Creating Believable Characters
- Writing A Drunk Character
- Writing Manipulative Characters
- Writing Witty Characters
- Writing Natural Born Leaders
- Writing Rebellious Characters
- Writing Indifferent Distance Characters
- Writing Bitchy Characters
- Writing Popular Characters
- Writing Child Characters
- Writing Villains
- Villain Archetypes
- Avoiding LGBTQ Stereotypes
- Writing Homosexuals as a Heterosexual
- Writing Males as a Female
- Writing Convincing Male Characters
- Writing Characters Of The Opposite Sex
- Revealing A Characters Gender
- The Roles Of Characters
- Creating Fictional Characters From Scratch
- Creating A Strong, Weak Character
- Writing Characters Using Conflict And Backstory
- Switching Up A ‘Too-Perfect’ Character
- Help I Have A Mary-Sue!
- Alternatives To Said
- Avoiding Unfortunate Implications
- Begin A Novel
- Finishing Your Novel
- Creating Conflict
- Show Not Tell
- Words For Emotions Based On Severity
- Getting Out Of The Comfort Zone
- A Guide To Writing Sci-Fi
- Naming The Story
- The Right Point Of View
- Essential Story Ingredients
- Writing Fantasy Masterpost
- Five Rules For Thrillers
- Pacing Action Scenes
- Writing Races
- Using Gender Neutral Pronouns
- Dos and Don’t of Writing
- General Writing Tips
- Outlining Your Novel
- Creating A Compelling Plot
- The Snowflake Method
- Beginning and End, But No Middle!
Prompts and Ideas
- Prompt Generator Lists
- Creative Writing Prompts
- Story Starting Sentences
- Story Spinner
- Story Kitchen
- Writing Prompt Generator
- Quick Story Generator
- Dramatic Scenes
- Plot Bank
- Masterpost of Writing Execrises
- Survival Skills Masterpost
- Mental Illness
- Limits Of The Human Body
- Stages of Decomposition
- Body Language Cheat Sheet
- Importance Of Body Language
- Non Verbal Communication
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Degrees of Emotion
- List Of Phobias - Part 1 (A - L) - Part 2 (M - Z)
- Psychology In Writing
- Psychology Of Colour
- Mob Mentality
- How Street Gangs Work
- Street Gang Dynamics
- How To Pick A Lock
- Death Scenes
- Realistic Death Scenes
- Fighting and Self Defence
- Fighting Scenes
- Problems With Fighting Scenes
- Every Type of Fight Scene
- Fantasy Battle Scenes
- Body Language Of Flirting
- Flirting 101
- Sex Scenes
- Ballet Terms
- Torture Guide (Trigger Warning)
- Sibling Abuse (Trigger Warning)
- Dream Sequences
- Psychiatric Hospital
- Understanding issues, -isms and privilege
- Cliché Finder
- Reading What You’ve Wrote So Far
- Synonyms For Common Words
- Urban Legends On Grammar
- Common Grammar Mistakes
- Revising A Novel
- Average Weather Settings
- World Building 101
- Bringing Settings To Life
- Creating A Believable World
- Mapping A Fictional World
- Mapping Your World
- Religion in Setting
Sounds to listen to whilst writing
- August Ambience
- Rainy Mood
- Forest Mood
- Nature Sound Player
This took me a good few hours and a lot of effort to make and even though it was mainly for myself anyone can feel free to use it, for the note it is still under construction and I am undergoing fixes. So If anyone actually does use this other than myself and notices a broken link or something not quite right, could you please inform me about it? Thank you.
Song of the Sea (2014) | production stills from the ASIFA sneak peek
OH MY GOD!!
So this is proably going to open up a huge can of worms (or grubs, as the case may be), but since Homestuck is on a huge hiatus right now due to the final parts being written…is now a good time as any to finally sit down and read through the whole thing?
Or would it be better to listen to the Let’s Read Homestuck while reading it? I feel as though I’d enjoy hearing the characters speak instead of nothing…
MS Paint fandom, thoughts?
Do you ever have a day when you have to sit down and take deep breaths because this one particular ship just fucking overwhelms you and you can’t think of anything but headcanons and fanfic prompts
Me and over 200 Animators participated in the Moon Animate Make Up Project which is a collaborated remake of an episode of Sailor Moon. Seeing everyone’s styles here is awesome! It was great fun being a part of a project like this and I hope you enjoy it!
Holy crap it’s finished and looks AMAZING!!!
Dinner at Huey’s on River Street!! Oh my goodness, this was DELICIOUS.
Jack & Coke, crawfish etoufee, fried green tomatoes and beignets!!
Hey folks!! Going to be heading down to Savannah for apartment hunting and SCAD related adventures.
See you soon!!
People have written a lot of touchy-feely pieces on this subject but I thought I’d get right to the heart of the matter
this is so spot on and I gotta remember this!
|—||Hugh Laurie (via larmoyante)|
Tumblr Dashboard Image Sizes:
- Photo post: 500 by 750 pixels for dashboard view; 1280 by 1920 pixels for high-res version (except for superwide panoramas).
- Photoset: 500-pixel width for one image in a photoset row. 245-pixel width for two images in a photoset row. 160-pixel width for three images in a photoset row. Gutters are 10 pixels.
- Audio Post: 169 by 169 pixels for album art.
- Link Post: 130 by 130 pixels for the thumbnail image grabbed by Tumblr from web link (if available).
- Text Post: 125-pixel width for images added to a text post, which expand when clicked.
- Avatar: 64-by-64-pixel icon next to posts.
Omg reblogging this cuz I always forget
sometimes I forget that rulers work with tablets and I get really frustrated with my inability to freehand straight lines
YOU COULD DO THIS
BUT IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE
omfg for real I thought this was just me?
er, dear artists of Tumblr:
WHY DID THIS NEVER OCCUR TO ME?
I need to sit down
I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT THIS TODAY